The Cat Doctor of Dover is dedicated to the health and wellness of your pet cat. The medical staff is highly trained and experienced in the delivery of veterinary services, and the practice is equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation for top-notch care. This means the treatment of injuries and illnesses, but also the maintenance of health over your cat’s lifetime.
Medical services include:
- General examination.
- Diagnostic testing, including bloodwork and urine evaluations.
- Surgery, including spays, neuters, tumor removals, etc.
- Dental care and surgery.
- Immunizations and disease prevention.
- Diet regulation.
- Emergency care.
- Geriatric and end-of-life care.
- Consultation and referral.
If you have any questions about veterinary services provided by The Cat Doctor, or about treatment or care options for your cat, please contact our hospital at 603-742-MEOW (6369).